Boat, Original, Point Hobes and Chelsea Boots
Our Boat, Original, Point Hobes and Chelsea Boots (including lambswool lined Chelsea Boots) run true to size. If your measurements are between sizes, choose the larger size.
Our Hobes should fit firmly to start with, and it's normal for your toes to touch the end of the shoe (as long as they are not uncomfortable and pressing too hard). Your Hobes will give and loosen up with wear. If they are too spacious to begin with, it may result in your Hobes becoming too loose over time.
For Wooly Hobes, please take one full size up to allow for the lambswool lining.
E.g. If you are a size 38 in our Boat, Original, Point Hobes and Chelsea Boot (including lambswool lined Chelsea Boots) you will be a size 39 in our Wooly Hobes.
Non Leather Hobes
Unlike leather Hobes, our Non Leather Hobes will not give out with wear. They should fit comfortably to begin with, they will hold their shape. If your Non Leather Hobes feel too firm or tight on arrival, we suggest you exchange for a larger size.
- Stand with your back against a straight wall on a level floor and with a ruler or tape, measure the length of your foot from the heel to your longest toe.
- Compare this measurement with the lengths (cm) in the size chart below.
- Select your European size.
- For the Boat, Original, Point Hobes and Chelsea Boots (including lambswool lined Chelsea Boots), if your measurements are between two sizes, choose the larger size.
- For Wooly Hobes, size up one full size.
- Non Leather Hobes will not give out as much as leather Hobes, so if in doubt, please size up.